Initial Appointments (First Time)
GP Referrals, please email all referrals too: [email protected] or fax 02 4286 6894
INITIAL APPOINTMENT REFERRAL PROCESS
1. Wollongong Clinic will receive your GP Referral
- You will receive a phone call from our referrals team within 2 weeks to confirm with you out of pocket costs and approximate appointment wait times to see a psychiatrist
- Please note, due to the high demand of services, the referrals team will make every suitable attempt to contact you over a period of time. Please respond.
2. The referral will then be offered to the most suitable psychiatrist. Once accepted, you will receive a text message from BIJIB, our practice management software. This text message will invite you to phone and make an appointment. It is important to respond to the text message.
3. You will receive another message one month apart. Please note, that we receive high numbers of referrals and enquiries. We are unable to hold unconfirmed appointments.
Follow Up Appointments
You can contact us directly on (02) 4286 6813 or (02) 4286 6812 to speak to one of our friendly staff members.
Please forward your GP referral prior to making an appointment.
This can be done through fax 02 4286 6894 or email: [email protected]
Online FaceTime or Skype appointments are available and are covered through Private Consultation Fees.
The referrals team, at the time of arranging your appointment, your approximate out of pocket consultation fees will be discussed with you. There will be an Medicare out of pocket gap for your consultation.
Please note that our Psychiatrists are private billing consultants. Each psychiatrists will have their own billing private scheduled fees. This will be discussed with you directly when arranging your appointment.
At the time of arranging your appointment, you will be advised that you will need to pay a $100.00 two (2) weeks prior to your appointment. You will receive a courtesy text message prior to this advising you to call the Wollongong Clinic to pay over the phone.
This deposit amount will be taken off your appointment consultation fee.
Deposits are non-refundable, if you cancel your appointment within 2 working days. Please cancel before this time as we have a high demand for outpatient services.